Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Utah trip: Hong Family Reuinion

In July the Hong family was able to get together. 
I can't believe is has been 8 years since we had seen each other. 
We all grew up together and would get together for Sunday dinner. Now that we are all grown up and living in different parts of the country I wish we could get together more often.


The grand and great grand kids. (-Nathan, wish you could have been here)

How cute are these two!

Dad, you make me laugh

We were able to get together at my parents house before everybody left. Good times.



Now, these two girls are the cutest, sweetest, most darling girls ever! 

Ava, thanks for playing barbies with me. It was fun to pull them out and be a girl again.



Anna, you are the cutest thing in the entire world!
Boyd and I play this game when we see kids. I always turn to him and ask "will our kids be that cute?" With any luck, our kids will be as adorable as Ava and Anna. Seriously so cute!









It was great to see everybody. Wish we could do this more often.





No comments:

Post a Comment