Friday, September 13, 2013

Utah Trip: Goodbye breakfast

 My last day in Utah ended with a fun breakfast at Kneaders.
I'm so glad we were all able to get together.

 




The last thing I did before I left Utah was to say goodbye to my car. 
This lovely camery was my car in high school. 
During my trip to Utah it died on my dad. 
Poor Camery. You were such a great car.


I had left over yummy yummy french toast from breakfast that I wanted to take with me. 
I was worried that airport security wouldn't allow me to have the delicious syrup that completes the french toast perfection. So I asked the TSA worker while I was waiting in line if it would be ok. She looked at me, asked where it was from. When I told her it was from kneaders she said, with a smile, that she would be happy to take it off my hands.
Needless to say I enjoyed my snack during my 7 hour layover.




No comments:

Post a Comment