Monday, April 8, 2013

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day 1: Self-Portrait

 
Hi my name is Allison and I have been a slacker.
I feel like I don't blog anymore and my poor camera . . . feels so un-loved.
So I have set out to fix that problem with a 30 day picture challenge.
 
Day 1: Self-portrait
 
Apparently I'm supposed to introduce myself.
My name is Allison . . .
I hate pictures of myself. ha. kind of ironic for this first challenge.
I took about 60 pictures trying to not act awkward so I decided to hide behind my camera.
 I'm about to graduate with my degree in Marriage and Family Therapy
I have a fantabulous hubs. We have been married almost 5 years.
We live in Cleveland where Boyd is in his 4th year of Podiatry school.
We don't have kids. I work with kids. We want kids.
 Can't wait to have them so I have cute things to take pictures of.
That is about it.  

2 comments: