Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 7: Fruit

 
 
Do you like that? Still has the tag on it! ha.
Typical Allison would take the tag off and re-do this pic
but I'm trying to let things go and be more carefree.
Plus it was getting dark and I was running out of time.
I wasn't even tempted to photoshop it out.
 
Shout out to my little helper.
 
This girly has a thing for lemons.
She actually helped me pick out what I was going to take a picture of.
For dinner we had salmon and she just grabbed the lemon half and started sucking.
I'm pretty sure she sucked all of the juice out from that lemon. Boyd just sat there and laughed. She didn't even pucker.
 
Do you like this pretend pucker?
 Since we didn't get one at dinner she probably felt like she had to get one in. So cute!
 
 Maybe we should peel it first baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment