Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 8: A bad habit

Confession:  
I hardly ever shave my legs
(or my pits for that matter) 
Is that super embarrassing? 
(double embarrassing?)
I think it is a bad habit or, rather, a lack of a good habit. 
With Cleveland winters my legs are never seen and I'm always wearing long sleeves. 
Before we made it to Florida I think it had been 4+ months since I had used my razor for my legs. 
(My pits, although neglected, get reminders from the hubs. They aren't as bad)
The first day I went to the gym in Florida, wearing shorts I decided it was time to break my bad habit.  
Since we have been here (2 weeks) I've only shaved my legs once . . . 
Ironically, I remember being the first girl in the 4th grade to shave my legs. 


Dang it, the next time someone I know sees me, is this what they are going to think of?

No comments:

Post a Comment