Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 6: From a low angle

 
I really struggled with finding something I could take a picture of from a low angle.
I was staring off into space, looking at the ceiling when *ding* "light bulb!" or should I say ceiling fan. 
One really weird thing about me: I hate ceiling fans. I thought it was a strange, quirky, thing until my friend shared her dislike for ceiling fans as well. There is something so irritating about feeling of a constant breeze on my arm or face that just makes me cringe. I immediately feel irritated and my skin starts to itch all over. To top it off, it dries my eyes out, and spreads dust everywhere, which makes me have a runny nose and sore throat. Even when I'm in the car, I always turn the air vents away from me. Although I hate the feeling of a breeze, I also dislike being sweaty. Being here in Florida has taught me to just embrace the breeze. I may not love celing fans, but it sure beats being a sweaty pig.

Does anyone else hate ceiling fans?


No comments:

Post a Comment