Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ford Museum

 This past weekend we had the opportunity to go to the Henry Ford Museum up in Dearborn, Michigan. It was a lot of fun. The museum was very well done and we had a blast hanging out with Carrie and her girls.

  "I'm a hot dog!" "EAT ME!" 

Em especially wanted Boyd to come eat her. 
Her exact words were "Allison, will you take a picture of Boyd eating me" 




 I love cool cars



 I love that coral (the color) is becoming popular again. I love this color. 
I took a picture of this VW just because I liked the color. 


So . . . 
I have this thing for Corvettes
I love them
 A Lot

The museum also had a fun collection of racing cars
 including this beauty. The Goldenrod . . .



Seriously love these girls. They are so much fun.

 The museum had other cool things like furniture, lighting, stoves, you name it.

 (Check out the flash in the middle camera.)
I love the progression of the camera.



 This is Abe Lincoln's Chair 
(yes, the chair from the Ford Theater)



 BIG TRAINS!


 This train looks like a bunch of stage coaches  ha. 

One thing I really enjoyed about the museum was the "kid friendly" aspect. 

This is a play garage where you can pretend to fix cars.


You can even climb inside the car

 
Boyd especially loved the paper airplane activity. 
They give you instructions on how to build a paper plane and then you get to fly it!



haha. 


 Thanks for the fun Carrie!


No comments:

Post a Comment