Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31: Gound Beef?

Congratulations to me, I have finished my first month. My goal was to do a picture a day and I haven't missed a day! Granted I had a few days where I didn't have access to a computer, but I made those days up, so I think that still counts. Honestly I think that the rest of my blog year will be interesting, funny, and Completely Random! Like today's post.

There's nothing like hot steamy ground beef on a Monday night.


I guess that is what we do for family night, cook loads of ground beef and put it in the freezer. Actually ground beef hasn't been on sale for a long long time, and when it finally did go on sale we ended up buying 8 lbs of it. These pictures only show half of what we bought!

Boyd is such a good ground beefer. Look at him so skillfully brown that beef.

There is another reason why I'm posting pictures of beef and that's because Boyd wants me to give our critical opinion of Metro Burger. We went there on a date Saturday night. Boyd said it was like going to the grocery store, buying a 1/3 lb of burger, slapping it on a griddle, no spices, letting it sit there till it gets burned, and then flipping it over, putting it on a bun, letting it sit there till it gets cold, then putting a see through slice of tasteless cheese on it, and serving it up cold. My opinion, the fries were great but eating the burger just makes your stummy hurt. I'm glad we went because we had heard this was a place we just needed to try out. Well, we tried it and now we know that we will never go back. Boyd and I are burger connoisseurs. We love burgers, but just not Metro Burgers. I did however like the set up of the restaurant. You go in, grab a clipboard, circle what you want out of your many options, and then just give it to the cashier. It was a unique idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment