Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28: Nailpolish

I LOVE nail polish. Today I looked down at my nails and saw the crackly, crusty, old, chipped off nail polish and it reminded me of my good ol' junior high days. When I was in junior high I painted my nails every single day! I always had time before school started so I would scamper off to my locker and paint my nails. Back then I thought I would never have ugly nails and that my nails would always look perfect. HA! What was I thinking? Maybe I had sniffed too many fumes or something. Anyway, I still love nail polish and painting my nails, along with painting my nieces's nails, even if I can't do it every day.


1 comment:

  1. Do you realize what an awesome record you're going to have of your life and your personality by the time this year is done? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete