Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2: Hong House Family Games

I love Sundays, especially Sundays with my family. Today my childhood friend came over for dinner and it was wonderful! Cami and I have known each other since we were wee biddy kids. It was great to see her.

For my picture today I'm posting a picture of the game we played tonight. It was quite fun and we had a grad ol' time playing it over and over again.




As you can tell we take our gaming very seriously.


These are kinda lame pictures because they are not artsy, however they pretty much captured the essence of my family and I love it. Even though it is 12:34, I'm still counting this as my second day post. I'll try to do better about getting posts up before mid-night so they actually register as the correct day. Maybe tomorrow I'll get it right!

1 comment:

  1. Remember, the purpose of the "picture-a-day" is to document as well as stretch your artistic muscles. It's okay to have a few "not-as-artsy" ones. I love that you also gave yourself the "Photoshopped" option. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete