Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5: Orchids and Lils

My Mom is a florist and has such a green thumb. Her flowers are always beautiful. I love this orchid because she was telling me that nobody bought it at the store, so she took it home and turned something nobody wanted into something so beautiful!





This one is called potential.






My Little Lily Roo was such a good puppy today. She makes an excellent model. She stayed at my heels all day long while I was taking these pictures of my Mom's flowers. She then made many attempts to be in the pictures, so I decided to let her model and heres the result.

This is Lily telling me to take a picture of her. She's saying "Take a picture, take a picture!"





Lily blowing kisses




Rar, I'm an Aldergator!



What a tease! Sticking her tongue out at the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment