Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8: Lion King and Sushi

Lion King!






Amazing Sushi! Honestly, I usually don't like sushi, however this was the MOST AMAZING sushi place in the world! Wow! I ate so much I got dizzy, but it was totally worth it!




I was so full this one piece sat on my plate for about 30 minutes before I could even think about eating it. Yum







One of my many cute, young, fun, cousins. Marin is soooo adorable! I love her! She just came right over, looked at Boyd and hopped on his lap. Then came over to me.






Happy 80th Birthday Grandpa! It was hilarious, my Aunt put trick candle on the cake and Grandpa couldn't blow all 80 of the out for some reason. Even people who were not part of our party were taking pictures because the flames were so huge!




Runs in the family






Boyd and Gavin



Two more of my adorable cousins

1 comment:

  1. The lion king is such a cool show. Can't wait to meet up with you guys when you get back. Looks like you're having a blast.

    ReplyDelete