Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 318: Boots

I loves these boots.  I think they are just so cute. The best part about these boots is that they actually fit! It was a miracle. If you know me, you know that I have gigantic calves. I don't know why, but as a sick joke my genes decided to give me the "Chen legs." Grandpa Chen has gigantic calves and I, unfortunately, inherited them. Anyway, for the first time ever I found a pair of boots that fit over my humongo calves! Yay! I'm actually wearing them as I am typing this right this very moment.

I decided to take a picture of what my feet would really look like if I wasn't trying to make them look cute and turned out. I really am pigeon toed and it is kind of weird. Sometimes I'll look down and notice my feet looking triangleish. Oh well, it is a good thing Boyd notices these kinds of things and reminds me to not stand all pigeon toey.


No comments:

Post a Comment