Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 317: Playing Catch Up

I have been so crazy busy lately. Story of my life right? I can't say I have good excuses but I sure do feel a little overwhelmed lately. Between girls nights, soccer games, church obligations, photo shoots, work, school, etc we don't have time for much else. For example, this weekend on Friday I wrote my talk I was giving on Sunday, planned my lesson, tried to blog, took baby Ruby's pictures, planned my super Saturday photo class lesson, ran some errands, then we slept over at Boyd's parents house. On Saturday I taught a photography class at the Canton Ward's super Saturday, drove back up to Strongsville to have a girls night and watch a movie, then back down to Akron to chaperone the quad stake dance, back home to finish my talk and edit some pictures. Whew. I think it is time for a break. Maybe after tomorrow we'll get one. . . But tomorrow is another one of those days. We volunteered to teach early morning seminary at 5:50 a.m., then we are setting up for Young Women in Excellence, then I'm working from 12-5 which isn't too bad, then we have Young Women in Excellence, then Boyd has a soccer game at 9. I sure am excite for Christmas break to be here.

Boyd has been amazing and putting up with all my crazyness. He has to be the most supportive husband in the world. When I get up to go to work he gets up and makes me breakfast and packs my lunch. I know, I'm spoiled. He also has dinner ready when I get home. On my second day of work he made me Mickey Mouse pancakes the size of a large plate.

The other night Boyd ran to grab the camera and I heard him opening the microwave. I think this is what was going on. He sure does like microwaving plastic wrap.


No comments:

Post a Comment