Monday, March 17, 2014

Notre Dame in November

 Way back in November, yup, it's been that long since I have update this blog, 
we went to the BYU vs. Notre Dame game. It was a ton of fun and we had a blast with our good friends. 


 Playing mexican train with these guys in our teeny tiny hotel room was a riot, Secretly knocking on the doors, and pictionary that included "ice, ice, baby"  are some of our fond memories. We had so much fun spending time with these guys and we sorely miss them.


 Look who we ran into! Some of our favorite people. 


 Did I mention that it was like below freezing cold? Well, it was so so so cold. I was seriously wearing 5 shirts, plus a jacket. Not to mention snow pants. I spent the whole game bundled up, watching through my tiny peaky hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment