Monday, March 17, 2014

December Doings

In December we:  

Saw Wicked! 

 With some of our favorite people 

Went to a Monsters hockey game 


Went to a white elephant and dumped this on someone. (I thought it was funny) (so did they, luckily)


Made some ginger bread men with these cute girls

 Mine survived the massacre. 
(also did not pick up the chocolate chip, raisin, sprinkle disease that was so wide spread)

And we
Decorated our tree. With lots and lots and lots and lots of lights  

Boyd snapped this as I was running by. 
He said I looked photoshopped in 


Then he said he wanted to be photoshopped in too 

Thanks for being my model, always. 
 Smiles just like his mistletoad 

We finally got a hidden pickle for our tree this year. 
German tradition: Hidden pickle. Whoever finds it gets a treat. 

 ahh, I love decorating.



No comments:

Post a Comment