Saturday, March 22, 2014

Walk, Walk - Waddle, Waddle

Boyd has been dreaming of this day for years
He Looooves Penguins 
He has this penguin named 32
Looks just like the one below. 
Took it to college with him. 
Ask one of his old roommates, they will tell you all about 32

The Cincinnati Zoo holds a Penguin Parade in the winter
You, yes, you can walk with the penguins!

Before the waddle waddle walk we got to visit with them


We can hardly contain our excitement!

It was also a big day for me as well. 
I HATE birds. 
They flutter in your face and can poop on you any second. 
I got a chance to hold a Kia bird. 
It took all my will power not to scream and flap my arms and run away from this thing. 
It wasn't so bad after all.  (and I didn't get pooped on)


Go to the Cincinnati zoo in the winter. It's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment