Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 305: Happy Halloween

 Happy Halloween! 
Every year I am so amazed at Boyd's carving skills. He always scares me and just stabs the poor pumpkin to death and carves it like a mad man. Somehow his pumpkin always turns out to be so cool.

Yesterday we carved pumpkins with some of our good friends. Boyd's pumpkin is on the left, Jack had a Pickachu pumpkin (also impressive, it really does look like Pikachu), Sally wanted a princess crown pumpkin (with birthday candles?), and my is the pumpkin with the face.

My funny face pumpkin. Didn't really feel the creative juices flowing when I was carving, so I went traditional. 

Boyd's super awesome ghost pumpkin. Correction: he didn't actually have a pumpkin. It was a gourd. A very stinky gourd to be exact. It still looks cool, but it sure was stinky!

Today we went down to Boyd's parents. We decided to paint pumpkins. Who knew that puffy paint would paint pumpkins so well! 

I was feeling a bit more creative today.



No comments:

Post a Comment