Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shopping Splurge


We FINALLY went shopping for clothes this weekend, after about 9 months of no shopping! I finally got jeans that were not from Aeropostale. World, you should be proud of me. While we were shopping at Ross I got bored and went to the baby section just for kicks. As we were looking around we found the CUTEST onsies ever! They had monsters on them and we just could not pass them up! Even though, we don't have a baby, and I'm not pregnant yet we still couldn't resist. Boyd loves them and I think they are just adorable. I guess we are just preparing for the future. Come to find out during break the fast today that our friends, the Sandbergs, actually have the same ones for their baby! It must be cute!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Allison, now we can stay in touch with blogs! How is your last semester going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Nicolette told me that you bought children clothing just because, I thought, "Silly Boy'd." Then I actually looked at the picture of it...Good buy! Lesson learn? Always see the picture of the clothing before you judge.

    ReplyDelete