Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Seeester Seeester

I sure to miss this sister of mine. 
We have such a good time when we are together. 
I am not often silly, but around her, I can't stop smiling and laughing. 
With Megan, everything is funny. 
It breaks my heart that we can't spend more time together, 
but when we are together this is what happens: 

 We end up buying matching bracelets.

 And then it gets even better because we ended up wearing zebras the same day
(TOTALLY NOT PLANNED)
We laughed so hard!


AND THEN. . .
EVEN BETTER when we dress the same AGAIN.
(Seriously, not planned)
So what do we do? 
We laugh our heads off, grab these crazy head bands from the night before and go take pictures! 
  




 

 Um, just so you know the first time we tried this Megan ended up rolling backwards down the beach and almost into the water. Ba hahahah!


 hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and for fun we even bought matching watches at the swap meet. 


As an added bonus, Megan now comes with a cute baby for me to hold and love!
Sammie, you are a doll!






I love that this is the face (above) she makes before face planting
 Haha! It's tough to be a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment