Thursday, January 2, 2014

"Miss Allison, your hair touches your butt"

My hair is really long.
Almost daily, a child at school will make a comment about my hair
"Miss Allison, you have Repunzel hair"
"Miss Allison, you hair is really long"
"Miss Allison, your hair touches your butt"
In pre-school I even let them play hair salon. The kids take bristle blocks and pretend to color my hair all sorts of rainbow colors, and then they will pretend cut it, wash it, and make it "look pretty"

Anytime I go to the mall or somewhere public, someone will stop me and tell me that my hair is really long. I even had people ask if they can "pet" my hair. 

It took me months to conjure up enough courage to cut my hair. 



Well, I cut off a foot!
(Not like the kind that Boyd cuts off during surgery, because he actually does cut real feet off)
But literally a foot of hair, gone. Yikes!
And I went dark, which was a shocker.
It was the first time I have cut my hair and didn't cry! Go me. 


Not that you want to see a bunch of pictures of me
 but I wanted to show off Boyd's awesome photography skills. 
 

 
Well, goodbye hair.
I'm sure in a year from now, it will all have grown back. ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment