Monday, November 25, 2013

Halloween

Upon request, our Halloween costumes.

We were candy corn
Yes, I made my own costume. 
It's a t-shirt that got chopped, 
orange fabric, yellow fabric, and a hula hoop on the bottom.
 
 Boyd is showing that he is a tough candy corn.


Boyd tried fixing my hair. 
He went to move it and went "ugggh!  Whats in your hair?" 
(hairspray)
My ears are really big and I tried covering them. Oh well. 



This picture makes me laugh, every time.

My pumpkin this year was a bat

Boyd carved a dragon. 
 

We've been eating a ton of squash in this house lately. 
Yum yum yum.
Boyd decided to make acorn squash one night. 
He peeled off the outside and this is what he found. 
 


 
Am I ,seriously, now just getting around to this post, the week of Thanksgiving?
You should see the piles of laundry I've neglected for the past 3 weeks. 
My house needs some love. So does this blog. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm always so impressed with your costumes! Allison you are one creative girl...and that you made it too! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete