Friday, July 6, 2012

Putt Putt Date

I love a good date night. 
Last weekend Boyd and I took a mini trip down to Hartville. 
On a whim we went on a FULL date. Not just to dinner, not just an activity, but BOTH. 
We went to The Kitchen and had yummy food. 

Note: anytime we go down to Hartville we ALWAY, 100% of the time, run into somebody that knows Boyd. He grew up down there and it is crazy how many people still know/recognize him. I soon find out that they either went to high school with him or are the parents of people who went to high school with him. It happen this last time. Like I said, we always run into somebody that knows Boyd.

Then we went putt putting. 
 What do you do when you are waiting. . .
you take picture of course.
I promise I wear more than just this green shirt. It just so happens to be my favorite at the time.






Then we got ice cream from my favorite place, New Baltimore. 
Oh my goodness gracious! I love this ice cream. It is like heaven on a cone!
 This is their "Medium" HA! 
The thing was bigger than my head!
 Then we smashed lightning bugs with bats. . . classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment