Thursday, June 17, 2010

I HATE the DMV

I got my big girl driver's license today! Can I just say I hate the DMV. It is almost impossible to renew a driver's license these days! You have to bring in your whole life! Literally, birth certificate, SS card, marriage certificate, two forms of proof of address (which I think is STUPID!) Everything Boyd and I do is online, banking, school, bills, etc. Plus, everything is in Boyd's name. . . I was in a pickle. I didn't have two forms of address. Now I have to send myself 2 letters to “prove” I live at my parent’s address because I was using their address as my permanent address. Anyway, to get to my point, the guy at the DMV didn't warn me that he was about to take my picture, took it and my left eye was half closed! ARRRGH! Now I have a stupid picture on my driver's license! I hate the DMV! I'm just glad I get a new picture and license when we move to Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment