Monday, January 7, 2013

Summer - Winter 2012

 I'm going to stop being a slacker.
I was going through our point and shoot and found all of these pictures. 

This is what we have been doing since the summer

Went to the Smucker's Factory in Orville, Ohio

Where you can buy the CUTEST jar of jam ever made.


Boyd and I went to the USA Soccer game in Columbus, Ohio.

 Ceadar Point water park

 Trip to Toft's dairy after a day at the water park. Some of the best ice cream ever know to man!



Boyd and I participated in the American Heart Association Heart Walk for my work. 
Hopefully the first of many walks/runs to come.
We finished. yay.

 


Went to one of my favorite places to eat. Bspot. 
Why does our life revolve around food? 



Boyd took me riding
 A sunset ride! Oh la la. . . .
Which quickly turned into a ride in the dark. . .

 Boyd turned 29!
29!
Yikes, next year he will be 30. Woah!
We went out for sushi for his birthday. 
I asked the waitress if they did anything for birthdays. 
She looked at me like she had NO CLUE what I was talking about. 
I shrugged it off. But then she came over about 10 minutes later sheepishly holding this yummy ice cream dessert. haha. It was cute. Then she looked at me and in broken English said "sing happy birthday?"


Then in the fall we went to Maple side farms. It was a fun fall activity.

Em, Alice, and I rode the Giant slide together.


Thanks for the fun Carrie and Kelly, Mom and Dad, Beth and Scott. 


The Moolar express. A barrel ride that whips you around a throws dirt in your face! 
Boyd didn't fit. It was funny.
I actually lost my camera under the seat of this thing. That wasn't funny.

 The highlight of our fall was going to the BYU v. Notre Dame game.
Go Cougars!


 

 We ran into the Hunters at the game.

Our BYU Crew. 
Thanks Sharyn and Dave for sharing your sweet tickets!


Skipping to winter. . .


In December I went down to Flordia for Zoe's baptism.

 Eli makes a fantastic wise man!

More to come from Christmas and our D.C Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment