Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Brave

Boyd and I haven't done too many spur of the moment things lately. However the other night Boyd had an Elder's Quorum activity. Then afterward Boyd and I went to the driving range to hit some golf balls. Then we went to fill up our cars with gas and I saw the red box. I jokingly said "lets watch a movie." When we walked into our apartment Boyd looked up movie times for Disney's Brave. At 9:45 p.m. we decided to go and see it. I felt so sporadic. It was great. I felt like I was in high school taking this picture with my cute date, Boyd.


BRAVE Movie Review: It wasn't great. Actually it was BORING. and scary. and dark. and didn't have a plot. But the graphics were cool. It was a good Disney movie but not a good Pixar movie. I expected something creative but it was very predictable and didn't sweep me away. Boyd and I think it was meat to be seen in 3-D because the graphics were so cool.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sad! The first Pixar with a female lead and it's poorly done! I heard that they switched directors halfway through, thus changing course with the story. That must be what happened with the plot. Oh well. We'll wait for it to come to the 3D part of our dollar movies, then.

    (P.S. We saw Battleship today in much the same spur-of-the-moment way. And even better: it was $1 movies before noon! Score!)

    ReplyDelete