Thursday, March 8, 2012

Young Women In Excellence

Arise and Shine
 is the theme for 2012

 Thanks to this banner, I now know how to download new fonts

 Sharyn spent hours cutting these out. 
We took the profile of each girl and applied it to the torch symbol.


We had breakfast for dinner. It was delicious. 
The idea came from Boyd. Get it? Arise and shine, breakfast 
If you are having a hard time thinking about this, think about the Jimmy Dean commercials. 
Boyd also made these YUMMY cinnamon rolls. 
We had hot air balloons as decorations. 

 I made these shadow boxes by printing the torch on vellum and placing a battery powered tealight inside.




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you took pictures! After talking to you and Sharyn, I've been dying to see how it turned out. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! I am so impressed!!!! You went to so much work! I love the breakfast idea and nice job Boyd on the cinnamon rolls!! When I am in yw I am calling you! Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete