Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Florida: Hollywood Studios Part 1

 Micah took this picture! Pretty good huh!

 
Poor Dave. I made him take like 50 pictures of us. I always tell him waist up.


 This picture cracks me up. It's such a nice picture, oh wait, where is Eli?


BEST RIDE EVER!!!!!
 Do you like how we each have a camera in our hands, just waiting to take the picture.

Star Tours! SO COOL!
 Micah was hilarious! He totally was sucked into the ride. He kept saying "remember that real ship we rode on!" 
I totally got sick. Every time we went into "hyper space" or whatever I had to close my eyes

 This is proof that they still have red and blue glasses.

For lunch we ate at PIZZA PLANET! From Toy Story! How cool is that. (p.s the pizza wasn't that great) The salad was delicious! I'm kinda disappointed in the lack of theme. I was expecting to walk into the restaurant and have the whole thing be themed, but the only thing they had were the aliens hanging from the ceiling. 


 After lunch we saw this TOTALLY AWESOME AMAZING JAW DROPPING car show. It was disgustingly cool! They had these stunt cars that did all these tricks and mid show they had Lightning McQueen! It was fantastic! My mouth was literally open in awe the whole time!

On the drive back Micah totally fell asleep. Boyd played puppeteer with his arms and he still wouldn't wake up. So I started flashing him with my camera (What a good aunt I am) He loved it and kept pretending so I would take more pictures of him. Funny Kid. 



Mickey power lines: Sweet




 

No comments:

Post a Comment