Monday, February 20, 2012

Noodles, Noodles, Noodles

For Valentine's day Boyd bought me a pasta roller. YES! I have been wanting this sucker for a very long time. I love fresh noodles. A while back Boyd asked me if I had noticed a box sitting in our room. Apparently it had been there for a few days. To be honest, I didn't even know it was there. Ugg, all along I could have been making noodles.


 Don't mind my nasty hand. Did you know that sugar plum soap has mango in it? I didn't and look what it did to my poor hand. 


 Boyd's first noodle ripped. But the rest turned out great!



Things we have learned about noodles: 
Don't use such a HUGE piece of dough to begin with. 
A setting 5 is for angle hair, not for regular spaghetti
Use good olive oil (it is a good thing we had some)
Make sure you exercise after because you will eat a ton of pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment