Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm a real wife now

I love making bread. Just not in loaf form. Boyd always laughs at me because I make bread sticks, rolls, bagels, anything but a loaf of bread. He told me the other day that since we have been married I have never made a loaf of bread. Well honey, I'm a real wife now. Here is your loaf of bread (from scratch)!


 A side note about my outfit:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my fuzzy jammie pants. They are the most wonderful thing I have ever purchased from Costco. I love them so much I look forward to going home to change into them every single day. It's like a bath robe for your legs. They are warm, soft, comfy, cute, and I'm actually wearing them right now. I feel like a little kid that wears the same outfit every day. The only down side is that they make me look 20 lbs heavier than I am, but it is worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment