Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas Over View



 Ok, it has been forever since I have posted.  I could say that I have been super busy, or that I have a lack of motivation since my picture a day year is up, or that I would rather be doing something else, but lets just say I have been too busy. On that note, here is a recap of what happen over Christmas break, mostly Christmas Eve.

Isn't Nging Nging so cute! She just loves Lily.
Nging Nging got a new coat. Cute!
 
We have  been waiting to give these to Nathan for the longest time. 
 Dad just loves his new golf clubs!
 Lily could not keep her paws off her new bears
My mom makes us play this game where we have to close our eyes and she hands us our present. Always a surprise to see what ornament we get. 
 This year Boyd got an ornament called mistletoad.
 Loved the matching shirts
Merry Christmas Eve!

I don't have a picture but Boyd and I got a PS3 and fun toys to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment