Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moving

Yup, that is right, we are moving. This is Boyd and my first major move of our marriage. Boyd left on Tuesday and will be gone for 7 weeks! ahh! He is moving out with Shaun and Nicolette. Oh yeah, we are moving to Cleveland Ohio, where Boyd will be going to school. All of last week we spend every free minute trying to pack up our little apartment. Who knew such a small place could hold so much stuff! The worst part was Sunday night when we were trying to pack the kitchen! What a nightmare. At 1:30 Boyd and I decided that it was ok to just start throwing things in boxes. To make matters worse, we thought our move out day was today, July 3rd, but I got a call on Wednesday saying that the inspector was at our apartment and for some reason all of our stuff was still there! Of course it was, our move out date wasn't until today, but apparently it was the night of the 29th. Luckily my wonderful parents came down and helped me clean out our entire apartment, along with the wonderful relief society! I'm so very grateful for all of them and their willingness to help us!

This is Boyd loading up our 26 ft truck! That thing was HUGE! My favorite quote from Nicolette is "It has 6 wheels!"


Ever wonder what a packed up crazy messy wymount apartment looks like.





I'm really excited to be moving on with our lives, but at the same time I'm so sad. I have loved living in Wymount, our first little home. Thanks for all the good times Wymount.

No comments:

Post a Comment