Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Nathan


On Friday it was Nathan's Birthday. I'm so glad it was Nathan's Birthday. I pretty much had the busiest week EVER in the history of school. I had 12 papers, 3 exams, 1 quiz, and a fireside to go to. Not to mention it was that time of the month where my inner monster just happens to come out. (Pretty Mean and Snappy) - Poor poor Boyd. I thought I was going to go crazy, literally. But, I made it through the week. On Friday we made Yule Logs for Relief Society so I decided to bring it over to share with Nathan for his birthday. On Saturday Boyd and I went shopping with Nathan and gave him an EXTREME makeover! He looks awesome! We bought him new jeans and a new top. Then we went shoe shopping and found some good looking shoes. They were Eccos. What a difference! Nathan looks great! Then that evening Mom, Dad, Christian, Nathan, Boyd and I went out for Nathan's birthday. (Megan was on a date and couldn't come) We went to Fuddruckers! YUM YUM Burgers! It pretty much made me super happy! Boyd told me that I need to blogg this and I do need to do a better job at blogging. Thanks Boyd! (without you I would never get to this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment