Saturday, April 5, 2014

Florida Fun

 Hanging out with these kiddos is so much fun

"everything is awesome" 
We went to see the Lego movie. 

Watching movies with kids is fun. 
They totally laugh at things I don't laugh at.
I totally laugh at things they don't laugh at. 
Then they look at me and laugh. 

 Boyd ordered these from "online" 
Woops. I guess they don't know how to spell "Bills" in Thailand

We spent many mornings playing Jenga
 One morning I heard Boyd calling for me. 
Then I heard "grab the camera"
He and Brookie cookie had made a huge tower!
The only help Boyd gave Brooke was pointing to the piece she should pick. Other than that she totally played on her own. It's pretty much amazing the skill that girl has.

 Valentine's Day:
Kept up with our MickeyD's tradition
We took Brookie cookie to lunch

We love this girlie
Then we made cookies
  
 My cute cookie watchers


 

Boyds will be boys. 

 Dave, Amber, Zoe, Micah, Eli, Brookie, and new baby Asher (Even though I haven't met you yet)
We love you guys. Thanks for letting us come down. Not to mention that one time we lived with you for like a month. You guys are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment