Monday, July 29, 2013

Utah Trip: Road Trip - Viva Las Vegas

My Dad's sister, Goo Goo (aunt) Joy came into town for our Hong family reunion. (pictures to come later). So we took a road trip down to Las Vegas and stayed at my parent's home in St. George.  

At the Bellagio 

Can I just say I want this bowl! 
 It's Gorgeous 

The whole point of the trip was to come down to see Mystere. It was absolutely amazing. Word cannot express how awesome this show is. On a side note, watching it made me feel very out of shape. Those acrobats are mind blowing. 

On the way back Lily decided to be funny and ride on my shoulders. 
 Then she wanted to ride on my suitcase 
 She is so funny. 

 I'm pretty much obsessed with her. She is just so dang cute!


 It was a short but fun trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment