Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bills Family Reunion: Kayaking

We ditched the kiddies and went kayaking while we were at Kelly's Island. It was a blast!
I thought "kayaking on a lake, la de dah" Oh no! We hit some 3-4 feet waves and it was crazy FUN!
I would highly recommend this to anyone who ever goes to Kelly's Island. 


This is me saying "take that!"


 I love leaving my camera and then finding pictures I didn't take. It is always a pleasant surprise.



 
 I love how Tom is totally standing in the water taking a pic.


A big thank you to Joseph who let me use his swim trunks.

First of all: I fit into a REALLY Skinny 16 year old boy's swim trunks
Second of all: They actually fit (tight squeeze, but fit)
Third of all: I only had a minor atomic wedgie 
Finally: Joseph totally got soaking wet in his normal clothes because I had stolen his trunks.
p.s. They had skulls on them. haha I felt so weird.  

 As a result of wet pants, Joseph thought that if he sat in the sand it would help them dry. (see below)
Thanks Joseph!




 I love this hat and I'm totally jealous of it. It look so fantastic on everyone that wears it. 


 WOW, these two must be brothers!
 "Why won't this dang kayak move?!?!?!" - Dave













No comments:

Post a Comment