Monday, May 28, 2012

April In A Nutshell

I've been busy. Don't judge me for saying that.
Here is what we did in April. 

Decorated eggs for easter

 The Easter bunny came to our house.
note the wicked awesome baskets made by Boyd's parents.

Then we did something a little crazy! We participated in our church's pinewood durby! 
It was a blast!!! I've always wanted to do my own pinewood car. I have fond memories of my brothers making theirs. Boyd said "are they fond memories or jealous memories?" I think it is a little of both. Mostly jealous because I always thought "Why don't they ever let the girls do this?" Dang it, why don't they! Well, they let the girls participate in our ward! HA! 

Boyd's: Left -Condor Man Car
Mine: Right - Perry the Platypus 








p.s. I paid stupid google to load more pics. Lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment